SETH M. C. DAMANWALLA CHARITABLE DISPENSARY Dr. Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Udwada-396180
APPEAL FOR DONATIONS
The Seth M. C. Damanwalla Charitable Dispensary was established in the year 1867 by the Udwada Samast Anijman, and has ever since its inception, served the Medical needs of Parsi and non-Parsi residents of Udwada surrounding villages. The dispensary is the only one of its kind in the area meeting the Medical needs of the poor residents, from the voluntary donations received by the dispensary. Some of the services rendered by the dispensary are enumerated below:
• Free medical treatment including medicines, to all Parsi residents as well as Parsi visitors to Udwada.
• Monthly quota of medicines delivered to resident Parsi patients at their door step as prescribed by doctors/ specialists for persistent/ chronic ailments.
• Reimbursement of the other actual medical expenses incurred by Parsi patients, such as consultation of specialists, pathological tests and other medical investigations/ treatment as may be prescribed by doctors/consultants.
• Totally subsidized medical treatment to all non-Parsi patients, including medicines at reasonable rates.
• The Dispensary also gives free treatment! medicines/ medical aid to needy and deserving non Parsi patients also.
We have enlisted the services of a full-time Resident Doctor, who has been allotted a well furnished bungalow adjacent to the Dispensary Building with amenities like free electricity, gas, water, telephone, TV, refrigerator, etc. besides a handsome monthly salary and other allowances, such as home visit fees, etc.
We are also happy to inform that Dr. Mrs Shirin P. Shroff is appointed as the Resident Medical Officer of our dispensary
You will appreciate that all the above functions entail a heavy drain on the funds of the Dispensary, necessitating the need for donations from our kind donors like you. Your donation can be forwarded, by cross and order cheque, to the following address in the name of SETH M. C. DAMANWALLA CHARITABLE DISPENSARY for which an official receipt will be issued with 80G IT Exemption Certificate. Due to heavy price escalation in medicines, medical equipments for the noble cause, we appeal you to donate generously
THE PRESIDENT – SETH M. C. DAMANWALLA CHARITABLE DISPENSARY, DR. DADABHAI NAOROJI ROAD, UDWADA- 396 180 DIST. VALSAD, GUJARAT (INDIA)
Zarir M. Dastur (President)
Kersasp B Sidhwa (Secretary) Mob.: 9099790259
Filed under: Collective Giving