Coming Together Roundtable – Bi-Annual Report
Dear Friends and Members of the “Coming Together Roundtable”,
In our endeavor to keep the spirit of “Coming Together Roundtable” we have been working towards meeting with the goals set out in the last Round Table held in Mumbai at the Mancherji Joshi Hall at the Dadar Athornan Madressa on January 15, 2008.
To read a quick review of the developments since then, click here :
Round Table Six Monthly Report – June 2008
For reference to the annexures to the report, click on the links within the report.
- Call for World-Zoroastrian Congress Proposals
- World Zoroastrian Congress Guidelines 28 July 2008
- UN Reports – Behram Pastakia
- Inter-Faith Activities – Dr. Homi Dhalla
- Operation Eyesight Dubai-2009 – Poster
- Operation Eyesight
- Brief Updates_- Dr. Homi Dhalla
- NAMC Executive Board Report – Soli Dastur
- Thoothi Agiary
- Hamazor-1- Strenght in unity – Dr. Ramiyar Karanjia
- Hamazor-2 – Coming together 15Jan 2008 Opening Remarks – Dr. Ramiyar Karanjia
- List of Baugs Colonies in Mumbai – Prof. Faredoon Kapadia
- Naurooz Celebrations Around the World
- Projects for further review
Of course, there is lots to do and much more to achieve, and with the active co-operation of the community we are sure to make greater strides in the coming years.