Bombay Parsi Panchayat – Schedule of Trustees’ Elections
SCHEDULE OF ELECTION
Sr.No. Event Dates.
1. Last date of New Enrollments for eligibillity for voting
(as per B.H.C.order dated 30-04-08). 30-04-08.
2. Availabilility of final List of members on the General/Donor Registers. 21-07-08.
3. Nominations forms for Trustees’ Election will be issued and accepted from– 28-07-08.
4. Last date for filing Nomination to Trustees’ Election. 02-09-08.
5. Last date of withdrawal of Nominations. 18-09-08.
6. Publishing of the names of candidates in newspapers. 21-09-08.
7. Last date for collecting Member Certificate or its Duplicate. 01-10-08.
8. Election dates at six centres from 10.00 am. to 6.00 pm.
i) Khareghat Memorial Hall,Khareghat Colony,Hughes Road,Mumbai- 400 007. 04-10-08.
ii) Rustom Baug,Byculla. 05-10-08.
iii) SirJ.J. School Building, Ground Floor,Fort. Mumbai
Cusrow Baugh, Coloba, Mumbai 11-10-08.
iv) Sir Shapurji Bharucha Baug,Andheri (West). 12-10-08.
iv) Sir J.J. School Building,Ground Floor,Fort.Mumbai. . 18-10-08.
vi) J.B.Vatcha School,Dadar. Mumbai 400 014.
Dadar Parsi Gymkhana, Mumbai 19-10-08.
9. Declaration of election results by Scrutinizer and President latest by 27-10-08.
10. Result to be published on the Notice Board of the B.P.P. latest by 27-10-08.
11. Result to be published in Newspapers latest by 28-10-08.
Results declared on 23-10-08
By order of the Trustees
Bombay Parsi Punchayet.
Printed for Public awareness
by Mr.Mehernosh P.Fitter.
WELL PREPARED PRESENTATION. KEEP IT UP MEHERNOSH.
Greetings from the US!
My husband is half Zoroastrian (his mother was a Dastoor). I’m trying to obtain information on her family tree and the history of this religion. If you have anyone that you could direct me to as far as a historian, I would really appreciate it. His mother died when he was very young and his father has been having memory problems.
Please let me know the official website address of BPP.
I request you to give me contact number and e-mail id of Dr. Ruzbeh Keki Mowdawala to interview her for my magazine G2 The Global Gujarati.
Hi Pritti kumar:
This is Ruzbeh K Mowdawala, saw you letter on this site and on google just now.
My number is 9821222698.email as above.
Whats your magazine about?Let me know
m searching for dr. frouk bapuji dhondi, n his sister dina
bapuji dhondi, n brother arthshri bapuji dhondi, if any body know abt this family pls let me know my e mail , email@example.com, or can call me on +919920701254
Hii , I am looking for mr.pervaz burjoji jijina if any abody can get contct number ..
I want to know the procedure for registering as a membe of zyng plz let me know at the earliest.Thanks.
WISHING THE FUN LOVING PARSI COMMUNITY A VERY HAPPY PARSI NEW YEAR. I HAVE A FRIEND BY THE NAME MINOO DAMANIA (AGED ABOUT 43 YEARS BY NOW) WHO HAD BEEN MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR AT GODREJ, VIKHROLI WHOM I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTACT SINCE 1990. IF YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUTS PLEASE CONVEY MY LOVE AND FESTIVE GREETINGS TO MR. MINOO DAMANIA & FAMILY.
my mother was parsi freny ratanshah patrawala,expired 35 years back. could you please help finding about her folks ? she was the daughter of ratanshah patrawala and one of her brother is jahangir patrawala. am desparately searching for this family.at that they were living in mumbai it would be very kind of u , please help me.
We need a lady to cook Parsi food at Marine lines Mumbai and do other domestic work. We will pay decently for the right find.Pl. call 9833025153.