Bombay Parsi Panchayat – Schedule of Trustees’ Elections
SCHEDULE OF ELECTION
Sr.No. Event Dates.
1. Last date of New Enrollments for eligibillity for voting
(as per B.H.C.order dated 30-04-08). 30-04-08.
2. Availabilility of final List of members on the General/Donor Registers. 21-07-08.
3. Nominations forms for Trustees’ Election will be issued and accepted from– 28-07-08.
4. Last date for filing Nomination to Trustees’ Election. 02-09-08.
5. Last date of withdrawal of Nominations. 18-09-08.
6. Publishing of the names of candidates in newspapers. 21-09-08.
7. Last date for collecting Member Certificate or its Duplicate. 01-10-08.
8. Election dates at six centres from 10.00 am. to 6.00 pm.
i) Khareghat Memorial Hall,Khareghat Colony,Hughes Road,Mumbai- 400 007. 04-10-08.
ii) Rustom Baug,Byculla. 05-10-08.
iii) SirJ.J. School Building, Ground Floor,Fort. Mumbai
Cusrow Baugh, Coloba, Mumbai 11-10-08.
iv) Sir Shapurji Bharucha Baug,Andheri (West). 12-10-08.
iv) Sir J.J. School Building,Ground Floor,Fort.Mumbai. . 18-10-08.
vi) J.B.Vatcha School,Dadar. Mumbai 400 014.
Dadar Parsi Gymkhana, Mumbai 19-10-08.
9. Declaration of election results by Scrutinizer and President latest by 27-10-08.
10. Result to be published on the Notice Board of the B.P.P. latest by 27-10-08.
11. Result to be published in Newspapers latest by 28-10-08.
Results declared on 23-10-08
By order of the Trustees
Bombay Parsi Punchayet.
Printed for Public awareness
by Mr.Mehernosh P.Fitter.