BAl DINBAI F.S. PATUCK MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
STRI ZARTHOSTI MANDAL, Sir Ratan Tata Institute, 35, N. S. Patkar Marg, Mumbai
Scholarships will be given to Zoroastrian women to pursue non-academic, job-oriented professional Courses such as :
1. Teaching / Nursing / Tailoring and Fashion designing. / Catering and Hotel Management / Hair dressing and Beauty Culture / Computer Science / Secretarial Course / Travel & Tourism / Commercial Art / Technical Drawing/ Gems & Jewellery Designing / Fitness ‘Training & Physical Fitness Courses for Gym. Instructors / Bio-technology & Bio-engineering Courses / Laboratory Technicians Courses in Medical Centers.
These Courses should be done after Std. XII and some specialized courses after graduation.
2. QUALIFICATION: S.S.C. / Graduate.
3. Out-station students who apply, must send along with their application forms, a recommendation from the Head of their Local Anjuman and a list of help received from other sources.
4. Submission for request for application form should be in applicant’s own handwriting supported by a complete, bio-data, at the above address on Tuesdays and Fridays between 2.15 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
5. Granting of Scholarships is entirely at the discretion of the Committee.
6.lncomplete Application Forms will not be entertained .
– Bakhtawar 5. Tarapore