Crisis Help Blog
Ever so often, we get email forwards asking for help in personal crisis. Requirement for blood, expensive treatments, elderly issues are just some of the crises we encounter in our daily lives. This blog is an effort to consolidate such appeals and give them a wider audience. If you find someone in such an unfortunate situation, please email the administrator of this blog to post your appeal. If you can help in whatever way, please list yourself in the list of people who can help.
Click on the above link and,
Here is how you can help:
1. Book mark it: Open the site in your browser and press CTRL+D. This will add it to your list of favorites.
2. Follow it: If you have a Gmail account, you can click on the ‘Follow this blog’ link on the sidebar of the site.
3. Subscribe: Click on ‘Subscribe to’ link on the sidebar to receive alerts whenever a new post is put up on the site.
4. If you wish to be listed in the ‘*People who can help*’ category, please send in your contact details and how you can help.
5. Promote it: Send this mail to your friends.
There is small envelope icon at the bottom of each post. You may use this to email articles to your friends directly from the site. Send all appeals and listings to crisis.helper@ gmail.com
Once again, thank you for your support and positive feedback.
Thanks & Regards,
Ferzin & Adil Driver