Scholarship to students from minority communities

The Government of Maharashtra has decided give scholarship to students from minority communities; Muslim, Buddha, Jain, Christian, Sikh & Parsi for higher professional education like Chartered Accountancy, Engineering, Medical, Architect, MBA, Law and other various professional education purpose.

The notification dated 5th February, 2009, to the effect is attached herewith. Details about the eligibility norms, conditions and other details are mentioned in attached notification. This scholarship is available to students residing and taking education in the state of Maharashtra. Maximum yearly scholarship available is Rs.25000/-. The total yearly family income does not exceed Rs.2.50 lacks. Reservation for female students is 30% of total number of available scholarships.

The format application for scholarship is also attached herewith and the same is also available at Collector office, Zilha Parishad, Maharashtra Alpasankyank Ayog, Mitcon etc.offices .

As the last date for submission of duly filled application for Medical Students is 26.2.2009 to concerned Principal of College and for other professional education the last date is 4.3.2009.

Please go through the attached circular and take the benefit in applicable cases. Also help in communicating this information to the beneficial students. The CA students from minority communities would be greatest beneficiary of this scholarship, therefore, kindly take the maximum benefit of this scholarship.

word-pro-professional-scholarship

30 thoughts on “Scholarship to students from minority communities

1. atul bubne says:

sir
    i am Atul Bubne . i am study in MCA Fy , MIT college Aurangabad
    i am submit the minority form(Jain) 2008/09 but sir college do not respons me any information

2. KAIZARIN S. CRAWFORD says:

Respected Sir,
    I am female and coming from Parsi minority community.I am studying MBA from WLC college of Bombay
    Now I am in second year of Post graduation.As I am unknown of this Government scheme,I was unable to submit for scholarship in time.Kindly guide us.Thanks.My email address is serizenob@rediffmail.com.My name is Kaizarin Seriyar Crawford.I am studying in Maharashtra.

3. mahaveer SK says:

sir
    i am doing Bsc in Biotechnology from kolhapur. It is given in the notification that the course to be filled in for the scholarship must be either technical or professional.I do not know whether my one comes under it,so it would be very kind of you if you can publish anything regarding this.

4. preeti says:

sir,
    i m student of engineer. i feel the minority form when i was in first year.i got scholarship as i am jain.
    will i get the scholarship for the following 4 years or i have to renewate the form.
    if i hav to renew the form,please tell the last date of submitting the form.

5. ADINATH says:

whether this year also scholorship for B.Tech. students.
    my son studing in 3 rd year B.Tech polymer engineering in MIT engeering college at Aurangad can he get scholorship.
    I am jain

6. pooja says:

i am a medical student, and i had applied for the minority scholorship.so till when will be the merit list displayed, and from which site is it to be seen.

7. disha vora says:

i m planning 2 do mba nd i m a jain .. i have not yet filled the minority form so am i still eligible 4 scholarship if i fill that form now?? pl look into the matter as soon as possible..
    thank you.

8. Akshay Shah says:

sir, i m going for MBA this year when would the benefit of minority would be applicable for me. till today i have not filled any form, plz help me out.

9. Armaiti Hansotia says:

Dear Sir,
    I am coming from a parsi Family and wish to know about this Government scheme given to minority communities. I come frm a poor family of parsi community i want to take a advantage for my daughter who wants to study B.B.A in Puna and also french from Alliance Francie….Can U Please reply at an Earliest. Plz.
    Armaiti

10. Vijay says:

i am jain. but i m not fill any documentation while cap round for mba mh-cet. i get schollership or not?
    i have sanctioned EBC at engineering, which is beneficial for me jain or EBC schollership. plz reply

11. vijay sasture says:

my children are studying in VIth&IV std. in convent high school
    in Solapur.
    i belong to jain (kasar) caste.
    can i get scholarship for my children ?
    where to get forms and to whom to submit the same?
    please guide in this regard.

12. devang s shah says:

sir ,i m very much thankful to u:r such type of cooperation , i m third year enggineering student B E(E N TC)_ FROM maharashtra (nashik ) i dont know the procedure for getting the schlolarship , from where i can get the form ,and what kind of process i have to do for that …pls give me a right guidline sir ..so that i can pay my college fees …….there is request to u …….

• GAURAV R. PETHKAR says:

sir, i want to apply for this scholarship for year 2010-11.how i can apply for that? & what is the procedure for that?

13. Ketan jain says:

Sir i hav cleared cpt exam in july 2010 and now i wanted to apply 4 scholarship
    so kindly plz rly me the process and last dates

14. FARZAD PATEL says:

hello!myself farzad shahrukh patel would kindly request you for some educational help.sir i have obtain science streem in 11 and have got 89.08% in 10.pls guide me further…n pls help me….

15. jinkesh says:

sir , i am belong to jain community , i want to avail this scholarship benefit for my phamaceuticals studies , the fees are very high , how do i apply this scholarship , the college is saying to pay full fees , please let me know the full procedure

16. Harsh Jain says:

hi my name is harsh jain. i m engineering 1st year student. can i get any scholarship from government. i need it for my studies….. please help me….

17. Pratik Shah says:

Dear Sir, i am belong to jain community , i want to avail this scholarship benefit for my computer Science studies, how do i apply this scholarship.. Please help me for regarding this..

18. neha jain says:

i am doing b.tech in CSE and currently in 6th semester.. i belong to jain minority community.. i want to know that am i eligible to apply for the scholarship at this time and also wanna ask the same queation for my sister who is in her 4th semester of engineering in ENC branch.. will be waiting for your response.. my E-mail i.d. is ebullient19@gmail.com.,

19. neha jain says:

i am doing b.tech in CSE and currently in 6th semester.. i belong to jain minority community.. i want to know that am i eligible to apply for the scholarship at this time and also wanna ask the same queation for my sister who is in her 4th semester of engineering in ENC branch.. will be eagerly waiting for your response.. my E-mail i.d. is ebullient19@gmail.com.,