Photo & Video Contest
Photo & Video Contest – deadline is Sunday, 1 August 2010
We invite you to participate in our first-ever Pluralism Project Photo & Video contest! We are looking for high-resolution (300 dpi) digital images and digital videos (max. 3 min.) that convey the vibrancy of religious diversity in the USA.
Photos/videos might feature:
* Religious practices and rituals
* Religious centers, including festivals & center openings
* Participation of religious groups in American civic life
* Interfaith encounter or social action
* Women’s leadership and participation
One photographer and one videographer will be selected as grand prize winners, each receiving a $250 cash prize. The winning photograph and video will be spotlighted on our homepage, www.pluralism.org. The deadline is 5 PM on Sunday, August 1, 2010. For complete details and instructions, click here. <http://pluralism.org/pages/contest>
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Pluralism Project Staff
The Pluralism Project
2 Arrow Street, 4th floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
Courtesy : Behram Pastakia