Moss 2007 Architect – Capegemini Bangalore
|Required Experience||Above 7+ Years|
Candidates Should possess 8-9 years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience in the analysis, design, implementation, and support of large complex applications.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint 2007/MOSS–both application and infrastructure components–at a Lead Architect level.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2007 installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft .NET technologies such as ASP.net, VB.net, ADO.net SQL Server, XML, C#, and Web Services.
- Develop architectural/functional design document based on existing examples or new requirements.
- Proven information architecture skills specifically related to SharePoint 2007 data capabilities along with a thorough understanding of the interrelationships among content types, shared columns, search, navigation, information management policies, governance, and other data-related facets of an enterprise SharePoint implementation.
- Should have done extensive work in SharePoint Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Should have designed and developed Site definitions, webparts, features, deployment packages for SharePoint.
- Should have been involved in architecting and implementing features like publishing and portal& collaboration using Microsoft Portal technologies.
- Should also be aware of Microsoft Office tools integration with MOSS.
- Desirable: MCTS in all 4 MOSS exams, and MCSD in .Net and preferably a MCDBA;
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex problems and propose practical solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role.
- Desirable experience in managing infrastructure applications. Examples of infrastructure applications include: MOSS 2007, MS Exchange, Active Directory, encryption software, and identity management solutions.
- Activity participate in RFP and Pre-sales activities and evolved in estimate, technical planning, and system integration, verification, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills along with superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to write clear, concise technical documentation to communicate with customers, vendors and the technical project team.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org