Jimi N. Kathawalla Memorial Awards
JIMI N. KATHAWALLA MEMORIAL AWARDS
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM PARSI/IRANI ZOROASTRIAN
a) Students who have appeared in HSC (Science) examinations held in the year 2011 and have secured admission (only on merits) in the First Year MBBS in any of the following medical colleges:
- AIIMS, Delhi
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- AFMC, Pune
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
- B.J.Medical School, Ahmedabad
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Delhi
b) Students who have appeared in HSC (Science) examinations held in the year 2011 and have secured admission (only on merits) in the First Year Engineering (degree course) in any of the following colleges:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur/Delhi/Chennai/Kharagpur/Bombay/Roorkee
- Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
- Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Delhi Technical University (formerly DCE), Delhi
A cash Award of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lac only) will be given to every eligible applicant in the above two categories,
Note: i) The above colleges are rated as India’s ten best colleges for the year 2011 in the field of Medicine and Engineering as per the survey conducted by India Today and published in its issue dated, July 18,2011.
ii) Students applying for both the above categories should have cleared the HSC examination in first attempt only.
iii) All eligible awardees (students) should submit their Bio-data, photostat copies of mark-sheets, proof of admission to medical engineering college as aforestated duly attested by the Principal in duplicate, along with the application.
iv) The recipients of the awards / prizes shall remain present at the venue latest by 5.30 p.m. and have their names registered. Any recipient who fails to remain present at the said function will be able to collect his/ her award / prize only in the function that will be held in the following year on presentation of a Photostat copy of the Application alongwith its Annexures submitted earlier, to ZOSTA.
ALL APPLICATIONS must be complete in all respects and submitted in duplicate, must be dropped / couriered to the designated ZOSTA BOX placed at Jame Jamshed Publications office between 11.00 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. latest by 11th November 2011. No queries of any sort will be entertained.