Sam Balsara, Chairmanof Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC)
MADISON WORLDS SAM BALSARA ELECTED AS CHAIRMAN OF AUDIT BUREAU OF CIRCULATION (ABC)
By Audience Matters News Desk
Mr. Sam Balsara, Chairman & Managing Director of Madison World, has been unanimously elected as the Chairmanof Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the year 2011-2012.
Mr. Sam Balsara has been a Member of the Bureau’s Council of Management since 2002 and was the Deputy Chairman of the Bureau for the year 2010-2011.
Mr. Balsara is the recipient of the Advertising Agencies Association of India’s Lifetime Achievement Award and the Ad Club of Kolkata’s Hall of Fame Award. Mr. Balsara also featured in Campaign’s Global Power List 2010 – a list of over 150 most influential people in the world in the field of media, marketing and advertising.
Mr. Balsara was earlier the President of Advertising Agencies Association of India [AAAI], The Advertising Standards Council of India [ASCI], The Advertising Club of Bombay and IAA India Chapter.
Mr. T. Venkattram Reddy [Deccan Chronicle Holdings Ltd.] Publisher Member on the Council was unanimously elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Bureau for the year 2011-2012.
Members on the Bureau’s Council of Management for the year 2011-2012 are:
Advertising Agencies’ Representatives
1. Mr. Sam Balsara, Madison Communications Pvt. Ltd. – Chairman
2. Mr. Shashidhar Sinha, Universal McCann Erickson (India) Pvt. Ltd.– Hony. Secretary
3. Mr. Madhukar Kamath, Mudra Communications Pvt. Ltd. – Hony. Treasurer
4. Mr. Vikram Sakhuja, Group M Media India Pvt. Ltd.
1. Mr. T. Venkattram Reddy, Deccan Chronicle Holdings Ltd. – Deputy Chairman
2. Mr. Shailesh Gupta, Jagran Prakashan Ltd.
3. Mr. M. Venkatesh, Hindustan Media Ventures Ltd.
4. Mr. Amit Mathew, Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd.
5. Mr. Aritra Sarkar, ABP Pvt. Ltd.
6. Mr. I. Venkat, Ushodaya Enterprises Ltd.
7. Mr. Hormusji N Cama, The Bombay Samachar Pvt. Ltd.
8. Mr. Devendra V. Darda, Lokmat Media Ltd.
1. Mr. S.M. Ahmad, I.T.C. Ltd.
2. Mr. Ravi Pisharody, Tata Motors Ltd.
3. Mr. Debabrata Mukherjee, Coca Cola India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Mr. Anil Dua, Hero MotoCorp Ltd.,
Mr. Hormuzd Masani – Secretary General