Please vote for Jamshed’s startup! Give them 5 stars!
Here is how to vote… SPREAD THE WORD AND GET LOTS OF PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR PETARI….
How to Vote
You, the public, are encouraged to vote on (rate) startups that have applied to the MassChallenge Accelerator Program!
You may vote on (rate) any number of startups, but only once for any given startup.
To vote on a startup follow these simple steps:
- Entrepreneurs already registered for MassChallenge 2012 can skip to step 4 below.
- Public voters can register here – enter your email address and select “Observer” as your mode of engagement.
- Click on the link in the email you receive to log in to the MassChallenge web site.
- Browse the list of 2012 Entrants.
- Find Startups you would like to vote on (rate) and view their Startup Profiles.
- Place your vote, giving the Startup a 1 to 5 star rating, by clicking on the stars.
The last day to cast votes is May 2, 2012.
Homi D Gandhi
PS: Jamshed Dubash is the past president of ZAGBA