ZOSTA Annual Awards Function – 2
Venue: Albless Baug. Date: Saturday, 2nd February 2013
JIMI N. KAT HAWALLA MEMORIAL MERIT AWARDS & PRIZES
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM PARSI / IRANI ZOROASTRIANS
a) Students who have appeared for HSC (Science) examinations held in the year 2012 and have secured admission (on merits only) in the First Year MBBS in any of the following medical colleges:
1) AIIMS, Delhi
2) Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
3) JIPMER, Puducherry
4) Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
5) Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
6) Grant Medical College, Mumbai
7) Madras Medical College, Chennai
8) University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi
9) St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
10) Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
b) Students who have appeared for HSC (Science) examinations held in the year 2012 and have secured admission (on merits only) in the First Year Engineering (Degree Course) in any of the following colleges:
1) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur/Delhi/Kharagpur/Chennai
2) Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
3) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee
4) Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
5) National Institute of Technology, Surathka/Tiruchirapalli
6) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati
A cash award of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lac only) will be given to every eligible applicant in the above two categories.
Note: i) The above colleges are rated as India’s ten best colleges for the year 2012 in the field of Medicine and Engineering as per the survey conducted by India Today and published in its issue dated 18th June, 2012.
ii) Students applying for both the above categories should have cleared the HSC examination in the first attempt only.
iii) All eligible awardees (students) should submit their Bio-data, Photostat copies of mark sheets, proof of admission to medical/engineering college as aforestated duly attested by the Principal in duplicate, along with the application.
iv) The recipients of the awards / prizes shall remain present at the venue latest by 5.00 p.m. and have their names registered. Any recipient who fails to remain present at the said function will be able to collect his/her award/prize only in the function that will be held in the following year on presentation of a Photostat copy of the Application along with its Annexures submitted earlier to ZOSTA.
All applications must be complete in ALL RESPECTS and along with all relevant documents (IN DUPLICATE) must be dropped/couriered/mailed to the designated ZOSTA BOX placed at the Jam-e-Jamshed Publication office between 11.00 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. only at Jam-e-Jamshed Communications Pvt. Ltd., Hasan Ali House, Room No. 331 1st Floor, 23-33 Jeejeebhoy Dadabhoy Lane, Fort, Mumbai 1.
Please note that if any application is incomplete in any respect, that application will be considered invalid and will not be considered for any award. All applications are to be dropped/couriered/mailed to the above mentioned ZOSTA Box. NO QUERIES OF ANY SORT WILL BE ENTERTAINED/ANSWERED.
Kindly ensure that the application is put in a sealed envelope with the category for which the application is being made written clearly on the envelope.
ALL APPLICATIONS must be dropped by Monday, 5th November 2012, after which no application will be accepted.