Medical Scheme for Parsee Senior Citizens
Sir Jamsetjee Jeejeebhoy 150th Death Anniversary Medical Scheme for Parsee Senior Citizens
Applications are once again invited from Parsi & Irani Zoroastrians residing in Mumbai, Pune, Udvada. Vaisad. Navsari and Surat who are above 65 years of age (as on 1st January 2014), and whose personal income is below Rs 1.50 lakhs per annum, Persons already enrolled and presently covered under the Scheme, and those who do not meet the above mentioned criteria need not apply.
After careful scrutiny and personal interviews, deserving persons shall be selected an the basis of age, income‘ family support, medical history, etc. Selected persons shall be entitled to receive reimbursement of medical expenses upto a mailman amount of Rupees Fifty thousand (Rs 50,000/-) per annum.
Application Forms may be collected (at Rs 20/- each) between1st November – 15th December 2013 (between 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. only) from any of the following centres:
1. Sir J J Charity Fund, Kalpataru Heritage, 5th Floor, 127, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai 400001.
2. Sir J J Agiary, 826, Dastur Meher Road. Pune 411001.
3. Sir J J Dharamshala, Sea View Street, Udvada, 396 180.
4. Sett R J J High School (Eng Med), Tithai Road, Valsad 396001.
5. Jarnshed Baug, SIr J J Marg, Charpool, Navsari 396445.
6. Surat Parsi Punchayat, Dr, J Lashkari Road, Shahpore, Surat 395 003.
Application Forms, duty completed with all necessary supporting attachments, should be submitted by Courier / Registered Post to Sir JJ Charity Fund, at the address mentioned (at Sr, No.1) above on or befoe 31st January 2014
Sir J J Charity Fund