Minority Welfare Scholarship System – Govt. of India
COMMON FEATURES OF PRE, POST AND MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- *30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
- *Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- *Not more than 2 students from the family.
- *Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
- *The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration.
- *Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.
Click Here for details of Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
Click Here for details of Post Matric Scholarship