Jiyo Parsi – New Website
The Bombay Parsi Panchyat Fertility Project has now been taken up on a National level by the Indian Government and the Parzor Foundation and is called the “Jiyo Parsi Scheme”.
The Jiyo Parsi Scheme comprises of two components:
This involves counseling of Parsi families
- To encourage early marriages among the community youth.
- To get treatment for medical issues from puberty onwards.
- To allow for parenthood at the right time.
- To approach for assistance to treat infertility as soon as the problem is detected.
This involves treating fertility related issues as soon as they are detected.
- Financial assistance would be provided for investigation and detection of infertility.
- Counseling and fertility treatment will be offered to Parsi couples after their fertility problem is medically detected.
- Financial assistance will be provided for the Infertility treatment.
Click Here for the website