Sir Jamsetjee Jejeebhoy 150th Death Anniversary Medical Scheme for Parsee Senior Citizens Patients with Chronic Ailments
Applications are invited from Parsee Zoroastrian Senior Citizens who reside in Mumbai, Pune, Udvada, Valsad, Navsari and Surat and whose family income is below Rs 5 lakh per annum.
Applications are also invited from Parsee patients (regardless of age and residence), whose family income is below Rs 5 lakh per annum, and are suffering from any of the following chronic ailments
- Renal Failure
- Heart / Lung Disease / Hypertension
- Neurological Diseases
- Liver Disorders
- Psychological Disorder
After careful scrutiny and personal interviews (if necessary), Applicants shall be selected on the basis of age, income, family support, medical record, etc. Selected persons shall be entitled to receive reimbursement of medical expenses upto a maximum amount of Rupees Fifty thousand (Rs 50,000/-) per annum
Application Forms may be collected (at Rs 20/- each) between 3rd February and 16th March 2020 (between 10.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. only) from any of the following centres
- Sir J J Charity Fund, Kalpataru Heritage Bldg, 5th Floor, 127 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai 400 001.
- Sir J J Agiary, 826, Dastur Meher Road, Pune 411001
- Sir J J Dharamshala, Sea View Street, Udvada, 396 180.
- Sett R J J High School, Tithal Road, Valsad 396 001
- Jamshed Baug, Sir J J Marg, Charpool, Navsari 396 445
- Surat Parsee Punchayat, Dr J Lashkari Road, Shahpore, Surat 395003
Application Forms duly completed with all necessary supporting attachments should be submitted, either personally or by Registered Post, to Sir J J Charity Fund, at the address mentioned (at Sr. No 1) above, on or before 31st March 2020. Those persons who are presently covered under this Scheme need not re-apply.
Murnbai, 24th January 2020