Study in Japan Project
Dear aspirant students and faculty in the field of IT, here is a great opportunity to get enrolled in Japan at three prominent universities which are presenting their Sep/2021 batches for UG/PG for your degrees.
On 6th of Oct. there will be a webinar being conducted for the promotion of their English taught courses.
Please go see the admission guidelines first to ensure you are eligible for application. For any doubts or clarificatiins please contact the host.
‘Study in Japan Project’ will conduct the following webinar for the aspirant and eligible students and/or faculties in the field of Information Technology (Both Undergraduate and Graduate Student) who would like to get enrolled in the Sep/2021 batches at three prominent Japanese universities.
Dear students and faculties,
This session is designed for the aspirant and eligible students and/or faculties for the South Asian countries.
Oct 6 13:00 to 15:10 (Indian Standard Time)
2. Host: University of Tokyo Indian Office
The University of Tokyo (for Graduate Student)
Kyoto University of Advanced Science
(for Undergraduate & Graduate)
The University of Aizu (for Undergraduate & Graduate)
3. The participants of seminar are required to register in advance for this webinar.
(Please select language of your choice on the right lower part of the page if needed.)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
4. Admission guidelines for Sep 2021 enrollment is kept in the following link.
①University of Tokyo
②Kyoto University of Advanced Science
③The University of Aizu
1) Graduate school:
– Master’s program: https://www.u-aizu.ac.jp/en/admissions/graduate/master/
– Doctoral program: https://www.u-aizu.ac.jp/en/admissions/graduate/doctor/
2) Undergraduate school: https://www.u-aizu.ac.jp/en/materials/
We hope for your participation.
Director, The University of Tokyo India Office