Attaching a pic of the commemorative slab on the agiary otla.
The first paragraph translated reads roughly as
In the year 1855 Aslaji Bhikhaji in his private Orchard built a Dar-e-Meher for his family and private use. After his Demise his spouse Dosibai sold this place with the Dar-e-Meher to her Nephew Jehangirji Bejonji Vakil who built this present building and declared it open on September 7, 1865 Roj Behram yazad Mah Aspandarmard 1234 Yz.
To read the rest please see attachment.
Click on the pic for the inscription in Gujarati
Courtesy : Meher Modi
Pingback: Aslaji inscription | Zoroastrians.net | Cyrus49's Blog