The Incorporated Zoroastrian Charity Funds of Hongkong, Canton and Macao

There is only one Zoroastrian association for the whole of China. It is in Hong Kong. It was established in 1822 and is the oldest Zoroastrian anjuman in the world outside of India. The name and address is :

The Incorporated Zoroastrian Charity Funds of Hongkong, Canton and Macao (Macau)

3rd to 6th Floors, Zoroastrian Building
101 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Hong Kong

Mailing Address is : General Post Office Box 7305, Hong Kong.
E-Mail Address Is : hkzcfund@netvigator.com

A directory is published which has approx. 200 members in Hong Kong.
Just for your information, Kowloon is part of Hong Kong. There may be a few Zoroastrians in Shanghai and other cities in China at present.

President:  Neville Shroff
Hon. Secretary & Trustee:  Viraf Parekh
Trustee:  Kawas Pavri
Trustee:  Rustom Jokhi
Trustee:  Pervin Shroff

22 thoughts on “The Incorporated Zoroastrian Charity Funds of Hongkong, Canton and Macao

1. rayomand b irani says:

sir i had applied for educational assitance for diploma in aviation as senior flight steward,my second semister is starting from 1st week of january,n the fess are 50,000 which my is not able to pay,we are poor,or else i have to LEAVE THE COURSE,PLZ HELP ME
    YOURS SINCERELY
    RAYOMAND.B.IRANI

2. Keiky M Press says:

Wishing all at the Trust Funds A Happy Navroze and sincere thanks for helping the Community at large. Wish all trustees of other Zoroastrian Funds work with integrity and see your example.

3. Rusi Gandhi says:

Thro’ zoroastrian. net I would like to thank the trustees of Incorporated Zoroastrian Charity Funds Of Hongkong, Canton & Macao for helping me in my children education. We are truly blessed by dadar ahura mazda as the almighty comes in various forms and avatars.

Thanks alot.

4. FARZAD PATEL says:

I FARZAD .SHAHRUKH.PATEL would kindly request you for some educational help for my further studies.i have passed std.10 obtaining 89.08%from gujarat board.please kindly guide me how to apply for the help from your highly reputed trust.

5. AMARIA BOMAN says:

WOW GREAT!!! est in 1822
    as an ex-Trustee of The PPP i am quite familiar with your TRUST, always been helping the PUNE zoroztrians.
    This is the first time I have come across info on your Trust.

Well wish you all the VERY BEST and keep on doing the GOOD WORK

Amaria, Boman E.

6. Dalzin M Ghadoiwala says:

Respected Trustees Saheb. I have given my BA exam recently my parents n my wish is to go London n complete my MBA. But because of our financial condition is weak we are hesitating to tk such decision. If u kind people give me support i can get chance to do something.We will never forget
    ur obligation. God always blesses u.

7. cyrus marawala says:

Dear Sir,

I am Cyrus Marawa,a and have set up my own propreitorship buisness in gujarat baroda since last ten years. Sir, I am looking forward for the xpansion of my buisness as it has become necessity now. I have been doing also the programs of local parsi panchayat baroda and I am in the business of music production and Dj. Sir request you to help me funding for the expansion of my business as it is necessity as i have contracts but dnt have fund to expand my business and fulfil the contracts. Also would like to add that I am ready to pay back the grant amount every month as fixed.
    For reference you can also check my business contacts and profile and feedback from my clients on facebook .

please help and guide me for the same.

thanks and Regards

• AMARIA says:

Sir, Is it possible to have his details like Email ID, Mob. No. e.t.c. As the saying goes “Little drops of water, makes a Mighty Ocean.” and may be my small contribution with others following may help him out. I have spent 3 yrs. on posting in Baroda. Amaria, Boman Veteran. “For those who believe in GOD No explanation is necessary, For those who do not believe in GOD No explanation is possible.”

>________________________________ > From: “Parsis, Iranis, Zarathushtis – ALL Under One Roof” >To: ariabe999@yahoo.co.in >Sent: Monday, 8 October 2012 3:05 PM >Subject: [New comment] The Incorporated Zoroastrian Charity Funds of Hongkong, Canton and Macao > > > WordPress.com >cyrus marawala commented: “Dear Sir, I am Cyrus Marawa,a and have set up my own propreitorship buisness in gujarat baroda since last ten years. Sir, I am looking forward for the xpansion of my buisness as it has become necessity now. I have been doing also the programs of local ” >

8. Jimmy Tantra says:

Dear sir , we are planning to visit hongkong and would desperately like to see the zorastrian house and maybe meet up with like minded zorastrians. Please can you confirm if we can just turn up or do we have to make an appoi tment
    Regards
    Jim

9. Prof. (Dr.) Coomi S. Vevaina says:

My husband Shahrukh and I, Prof. Coomi S. Vevaina, will be in Hong Kong from 20th to 23rd of April 2013. I am invited to the University to deliver lectures but they do not have a guest room for us. Would any Parsi family in Kowloon put us up for 4 days? We will be out during the better part of the day.

10. Freddy Doctor says:

Hello, greetings from Chennai. My name is Freddy Doctor, I am a parsi and I had heard that there is a Parsi Dharamsala/ Guest house in Hkg. My wife and I are making a trip to hongkong and would like to know further details. Can you please direct me to any website, or email ID or Phone no. so that I can arrange my bookings. Thanks and Best regards, Freddy.

11. mpatel says:

I Jimmy Patel a parsi zoroastrian resident of thane am a BCom Graduate done diploma In HR from Wellingkars Matunga wanted to do higher studies and a perfect future with a good stable job for we are in very bad condition I had to sacrifice my two years for my old bedridden gdad was bedridden since 4yrs and no one to look after couldnot afford servant so now he has passed away with responsibilities of my two aunts fuiji and my gmom who is also sick and weak please help us my contact 8879918762 my parents tried a lot to get house even 2 bhk in parsi community but failed please hlep us to get accomodation also in a parsi community colony for where we reside we are all alone parsis

12. Lyla Aga says:

I’m sending this on behalf of the Zoroastrian Association of Houston. Thank you for taking the time to read it:

APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE

Dear community members:
    Korosh Bastani and Azita Namiranian are long time ZAH Members and they have two daughters 10 and 14.

Azita was diagnosed with colon cancer about a year ago for which she received treatment. The cancer has spreead and she has now been diagnosed with liver cancer, and she is not responding to any treatment; the cancer has spread rapidly to her entire body. She was in the hospital for a few days, but has been released as there is nothing more that can be done for her. The family is overwhelmed. The family is in dire need of your support, both financially and morally.

This is an appeal to our community to assist this unfortunate family to alleviate their financial condition while they are coping with the terminal illness of a loved one. We appeal to the community members to please give from your heart. No amount is small.

Please make your check in the name of ZAH, write in the Memo “For Critical Assistance Fund – Azita” and mail to

ZAH Treasurer