BPP Elections Process
Instructions for becoming a BPP Voter:
Hurry! Registration ends on 30/06/2008 !
1. Download, print out and fill up the Registration Form. You may get the forms from BPP office also.
Bombay Parsi Punchayet (BPP),
209, Dr. Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001.
Tel: 2262 7421-22-23
2. Submit 2 photographs, passport size
3 (a) You can Register as an General voter by paying Rs.10/-
(b) Register as a Donor Voter by paying Rs.25,000/- This will give you the right to have two votes. This means if you vote for candidate X your vote will be counted as 2 votes for being a donor voter.
4. You can submit the form directly to the BPP office.
5. You can pick up the certificate which entitles you to vote, from the BPP office itself.
1. If the certificate is picked up on your behalf by a person other then yourself, then your signature on the certificate will have to be verified by a magistrate or a notary office.
2. Do not laminate your certificate as it will render your certificate Null and Void.
3. Registration ends on 30th June 2008.
If you have already registered as a voter, you may confirm your name by visiting www.bppvoterslist.org