- Very big for the Navjote, Wedding ceremonies.
- Small one for Birthdays etc. at home.
What SES contains :
Ses is made of Silver or German Silver it can be plain or decorative and contains a Big or Small Khumchi/khumcho Soparo, Gulabas, Kankoo dani,
Wash, polish (if required) and wipe clean.
What you put in:
- Soparo …open and put in few grains of rice, 3-5 batasa (optional)
- Gulabas ….open and put in rose water
- Kankoo dani…open and put in little kankoo and with rose water make a paste to do teeli (you many also put in a matchstick if u wish)
- In the Khumchi/Khumcha put in Soparo, Gulabas,Kankoodani,
- 3-5 Paan, Full Badam, Kharek, Sakar, Sopari .
- 3-5 Batasa (optional)
- Small bowl of sweet curd
- New cleaned COCONUT.
- One Silver coin Laxmi/Jarthost etc. (optional)
- Silver fish if you have (optional)
- One handkerchief/ tissues to wipe your hands of kankoo.
- Garland for the SES
- Garland/garlands for who are doing sagan/teeli
- For a girl/Bride put bangles on the sopara.
Also refer http://www.ahuramazda.com/ses_.htm
Courtesy : Thrity Tantra (firstname.lastname@example.org)