November 01, 2016
In 2017, the Federation of Zoroastrian Association will celebrate 30 years of its founding. To mark the occasion, FEZANA announces a competition to design a logo for the organization. The new logo will become the official logo of FEZANA and will be used on FEZANA website, social media sites, business cards, letterhead, posters, souvenir trinkets and gifts, or anywhere else FEZANA chooses. This document describes the official requirements and rules of the competition.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these contest rules. Violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate participants’ eligibility. FEZANA has the right to disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
The contest is open to citizens of any country.The contest is not open to FEZANA Executive Council members, Members of the judging panel and their immediate family members.
Contestants are permitted to work in groups. The maximum size of the group will not be more than 3 persons. However, only one (1) prize will be awarded regardless of group size.
Submission Guidelines and How to Enter
- The contest is open from 12:01 a.m. November 01, 2016 US Eastern Standard Time and closes at 11:59 p.m. February 28, 2017 US Pacific Standard Time.
- Late submissions will not be considered.
- The winner(s) will be selected and announced at the unveiling of the logo at the FEZANA 30th Anniversary Gala in Houston on Saturday April 27 29, 2017
- All entries must be submitted electronically to FEZANA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must include the full name(s) of the person(s) who designed the logo, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
- One or more submissions per person is acceptable. Each submission must be sent in a separate email.
- There is no fee to enter the contest.
Click Here for more details