2009 Upakar Scholarship Application
The 2009 Upakar Scholarship Application is now available!
Please click here to download.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Have either been born or have one parent born in the Republic of India
- Be either a U.S. citizen or a U.S. ‘Green Card’ holder (no exceptions)
- Be actively seeking enrollment in an undergraduate 4 year degree program at a college or university in the United States for the 2009-2010 academic year
- Have a 2008 Family Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) on the IRS form 1040, 1040EZ or 1040A of less than $60,000
- Have a cumulative unweighted GPA over 3.6 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Currently be a graduating high school senior living in the USA
· Have the Application package postmarked by April 25, 2009