The Disciplines And Doctrines Of The Zarathushtrian Daenaa
1. Sudreh-Kushti is NOT just a symbol. It is an Alaat, absorbing and emanating divine Energies; a spiritual discipline, a yoga for the Parsis.
2. Navjote is NOT an Initiation or baptism-like ceremony. It is a confirmation of the promise given to Asho Zarathushtra before arriving on the globe.
3. Manthra Prayers are NOT grammatical, historical or geographical treatises of the alleged primitive times; they are the means of attunement with the Yazatas, the Divine Conscious Channels of Ahura Mazda’s Light.
4. Atash Padshah is NOT a dry symbol. He is the Divine Entity watching the karmic cycles of our journey towards Ahura Mazda and helping us in numerous mysterious ways.
5. Yasna and ceremonies are NOT some ‘primitive’ rituals; they are to be performed with strenuous precision; they generate powerful Fields of Divine Energies which carry our certain specified mystical tasks in Nature.
6. Dokhma is NOT just a method of physical disposal of corpses; it is a divine Power House in transition between this world and the next, and actively assists the journey of the Ruvaan.
7. The Moral Code of Zarathushtra is NOT just a social or worldly necessity; it is a spiritual exercise for the life on earth; every thought, word and deed, good or bad, is registered and recorded at several places in Nature and has a crucial part to play during our journey in this world and the world after death.
8. The Zarathushtrian code of life guides us to revere all the elements of Nature; to use them just adequately and not excessively, and with a profound feeling of thanksgiving to Ahura Mazda and His Yazatas.
9. Meher Patet, truth and repentance, is the code to deal with the humans, animals, vegetation and matter.
10.Boonak Pasbani is NOT a mere survival exercise; it is, in addition, a spiritual discipline for onward journey to Ahura Mazda.
11. Different Religions (‘Daenaao’) are sent by God as a part of His Divine plan to draw the humans and through them the whole creation towards Him.
* * * *
Oh Ahura! Lead me from darkness to Thy Light…… Make my whole being vibrate with extreme humility in Thy service …. Make me a storehouse of Thy Energy ….. Lead my narrow consciousness towards Thy Divine Consciousness …. Make my eyes capable to see Thee ….. Teach me the mysteries of your Daenaao – different Faiths and Dins. (Atash Niyaish and Gatha 33, 13-14 “Ooos moi Ujaareyshwaa Ahura …..)
* * * *
We dedicate all our deeds, utterance, devotion, energies to Thee Oh Mazda Ahura (Gatha 34-1 – Yaa Shyothnaa …).
* * * *
(Parsi Pukar – AUGUST 1995 Vol. 1; No.2)
Courtesy : Firdosh K Sukhia