Accountant Required In Saudi Arabia
A small cutting edge restaurant, catering and food Company based in Saudi Arabia, with long-sustained success in the region, is expanding operations. The Company is professionally managed with advanced Management practices.
The Company is looking for an Accountant, capable of –
- independent finalisation of accounts,
- handling large amounts of cash,
- high moral character and ethical standards, and
- learning new ways to look at work, work environments and work culture.
Candidates with a Driving License would have an added advantage.
- Starting salary is Saudi Rials 2300 per month.
- If the candidate is capable of assimilating the Company’s culture and demonstrates readiness in multiple tasks, the salary is likely to increase by 75% in 2 years’ time.
Other benefits –
- Free food, transport, medical, annual air tickets to India.
- The company provides free accommodation – an independent room in staff quarters.
- Family status is provided from the 2nd year onwards. This would include independent apartment, basic furnishings, crockery, cutlery and bed linen.
- The company pays for all utilities, power, water and local telephone charges.
Salary perspective –
Considering the above benefits which include food, besides personal provisions and minor entertainment, almost 85% of salary could be considered as savings.
This position is primarily open for Saudis, but if the Company is unable to find a suitable match or an expatriate applicant is remarkably better, then the Company holds a ready Visa. One of the prime tasks of an incoming expatriate candidate is to further recruit all Saudis as office staff at all levels. The Candidate must therefore have a passport and be prepared to join by end May 2011.
The Company values its employees and has a history of working with people who have been there for between 10 to 25 years, since its inception. People are not considered as Human Resources who could be used, but rather as Human Value where they are recognised and cherished. Performance levels are expected to be high.
If you believe this is the kind of work and business environment you would like to be a part of, recognizing that you are getting in at the ground floor as the company goes global over the next 4-5 years, email your CV to email@example.com outlining your career experience and why you think you are the right candidate for the job. Please attach a photograph with a scanned copy of your Passport and Reference letters from 2 persons (from your job areas), who could vouch for your work.
Courtesy : Firdosh Tolat