PRERANA SCHOLARSHIPS

…”PRERANA” SCHOLARSHIPS SUPPORTED BY InfoSys foundation!
Please share this message so that some needy child benefits.  Thank you.

If you come across any bright students coming from poor financial background who have finished their 10th standard this year and scored more than 80%, please ask them to contact the NGO – Prerana (Supported by the Infosys foundation).

The NGO is conducting a written test and those who clear the test will be eligible for financial help for further studies.

Please ask the students to contact the individuals mentioned below to get the form:

580, Shubhakar, 44th Cross, 1st A Main Road, Jayanagar, 7th block, Bangalore

Contact Telephone Numbers:
Ms. Saraswati 99009 06338
Mr. Shivakumar  99866 30301

Ms. Bindu 9964534667

Even if you don’t know anyone, please pass on this information  and hopefully it might get into the hands of someone might be in need of this.

19 thoughts on “PRERANA SCHOLARSHIPS

1. Dropadi Patra says:

All the above nos are not working.so not able to contact Infosys foundations. A girl has completed 10th standard from – board of secondary education and secured 87% marks.
    His father is a BPL card holder.The girl wants to study 12th class and has an ambition to become a teacher.Please help her for her higher education.

2. Srinivas says:

those numbers are in switched off condition….please forward new contact details
    @09959911050 or e mail svsrinivas_78@yahoo.co.in

I have few poor students who have secured more than 85%

Please help them by providing the contact details

3. j.prathiba says:

i am prathiba tamilnadu scored 87% marks in hsc going to study b com course in private college i need 10000 rs fees kindly help me my father is coolie. my mobile number is 9840151449. email id rajaelaya50@yahoo.com

4. JITENDRA B.P. says:

I AM JITENDRA B.P. I HAVE PASSED SSLC -2016. I HAVE GOT 99.36% IN 10TH STANDARD.
    I TRIED TO CONTACT THE NUMBERS GIVEN, BUT NO USE. PLEASE CAN I GET THE DETAILS ABOUT THE EXAM, APPLICATION FORM, EXAM DATES,SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM CONDUCTED BY PRERANA-NGO-INFOSYS. MY CONTACT NUMBERS-9148519234,
    7411378829.

5. muttanna says:

6. muttanna says:

i have got 95.05% in 10th exam i tried to contact the numbers given but no use please can i get the deails about the application farm, exam date please send me details iam waiting for your call or message please sir mu contact no-8792399569. email.id. muttannanaik55@gmail.com

7. Abhisekh Sahu says:

I am Abhishek Sahu from Nagoan , Assam and I have passed 2016 HSLC exam with 86% and I belong to a very poor family . As my father is physically handicapped and there is very low income source . Under this circumstance , it is very difficult to run up my course . Thus kindly inform me how can I acquire the scholarship. Thanks

8. diksha singh says:

I am Diksha Singh I got 10cgpa in my 10th board exams need financial help please contact 8795481016 ramgarh colony 562/45 Kanpur road Lucknow

9. sanjay jain says:

My daughter sonal jain has scored 90% in 10th std I want to know the criteria and the application form for my daughter under this scheme and further process.
    pls confirm on my mail will wait.
    thanks
    sanjay jain

10. chakradhar sai says:

i have scored 10 gpa in 1oth class public examinations conducted by andhrapradesh state board (2016-2017).i want to know what procedure can be followed to become a member of this scheme.please send me details
    thanks