Figures below are based on the Fezana Journal survey[year needed] as well as ethnographic research on the number of Parsis and other Zoroastrian ethnoreligious communities.
|United Kingdom||4,100 ||0.007|
|Persian Gulf Countries||2,200||0.005|
|World||c. 138,000||19 ppm|
- ^ According to a survey in 2004 by the Zoroastrian Associations of North America, the number of Zoroastrians worldwide was estimated at between 124,000 and 190,000. The number is imprecise because of wildly diverging counts in Iran. Goodstein, Laurie (2008-09-06). “Zoroastrians Keep the Faith, and Keep Dwindling”. The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-10-03.
- ^ http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/06/us/06faith.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1
- ^ Zoroastrianism Demographics
- ^ India’s 2001 Census reported 69,601 Parsi Zoroastrians.
- ^ 25,271 according to http://www.amar.org.ir/Portals/1/Iran/census-2.pdf[year needed]
- ^ 4,105 according to http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/datablog/interactive/2012/dec/11/census-religion
Courtesy : Wikipedia