Student Trainee Vacancy Announcement
FDA: Pathways Program (Summer Internship)
Opening Period: Monday 3/14/16 – Friday 3/18/16
Pathways Program (Summer Internship) positions provide opportunities for students to gain work experience while pursuing their education.
These Summer Internship positions will cover a variety of student trainee positions that must end by September 30, 2016.
- Must be at least 16 years of age;
- U.S. citizenship or lawfully admitted permanent resident;
- Background security investigation;
- Submission of unofficial school transcript (official transcript will be required prior to job offer);
- Submission of proof of current enrollment or acceptance for enrollment; and
- Cumulative 2.8 GPA or better
For additional information on the Pathway Program (Internship), please visit
or contact Lisa Gaskins at Lisa.Durphy@fda.hhs.gov or at 240-402-4124.