SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR STUDENTS OF MINORITY COMMUNITIES, MAHARASHTRA 2017-18
- Eligibility: Students pursuing Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation
- Benefits: Financial assistance
Scholarship Scheme for Students of Minority Communities, Maharashtra 2017-18
Minorities Development Department, Government of Maharashtra announces the Scholarship Scheme for Students of Minority Communities, Maharashtra 2017-18 for the poor and meritorious students who are pursuing professional courses in Maharashtra. The communities that are included in this scheme are Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Sikh, Parsi, Jain & Jews.
Contact No.: 18001025311 E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Have passed the SSC examination from the Maharashtra State.
- Be a bonafide student of the approved professional institute in India.
- Have the annual income from all sources not more than INR 6,00,000.
- The applicants who are not holding any other scholarship will be eligible for this scholarship.
- The female applicants will get a reservation of 30 percent.
Step 1:Click here to register as a new user. (Note: Candidate should have a mobile number registered with their Aadhaar card to ensure seamless and fast application process.)
Step 2: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 3: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 4: Complete the registration process by filling in all required details.
Step 5:Log in using username or password.
Step 6: Complete the application process for the scholarship.