Scrambled Eggs with wild garlic
Wild Garlic is a favorite of mine. In India it is actually cultivated for consumption. It has the same health benefits that garlic has.
- Called as Garlic Chives (Garlic Organic)
- “Leelu Lasan” in India.
- Field Garlic
- Crow Garlic, or Onion Grass.
- Allium Vineale
Popular nurseries sell these
The flat, tender leaves have a flavor midway between garlic and onion. Delicious in salads, spreads and flavored vinegars. Grows best in full sun. Perennial in Zones 3-10. Start early indoors or outdoors after danger of frost. We searched the world to find the best organic seed-Burpee fully guarantees that not a drop of synthetic chemicals was used to make these excellent seeds. Certified Organic Seed.
- 1 bunch Wild Garlic ( Leelu Lasan, Field Garlic, Crow Garlic, or Onion Grass. Allium Vineale )
- 2 tsp Clarified butter or Ghee
- 4 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Chop very fine the clean and washed garlic stems and bulbs.
- Fry on low heat in butter or clarified butter(ghee)
- Next add the beaten eggs.
- Add salt
- Cook to desired consistency.