FEZANA ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS (2010-2011)
PLEASE READ THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATIONS
Applications are invited for the
FEZANA ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
MEHRABAN AND MORVORID KHERADI (MMK) ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP
FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE – THE FEZANA SCHOLAR.
FEZANA 20th ANNIVERSARY ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP
THE KHORSHED PANTHAKY ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
BANOOBAI AND MANECKSHAW KAPADIA (BMK) ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP
All scholarships are open to Zarathushti applicants who have obtained admission for attendance at institutions of higher learning (accredited degree-granting colleges or universities) in USA or Canada.
Scholarships: Scholarships for the academic year 2010-2011 will be awarded in September 2010.
The MMK Scholarship
The FEZANA 20th Anniversary Endowed Scholarship
The Khorshed Panthaky Endowed Scholarship
The BMK Scholarship
The FEZANA Scholarships
Eligibility: Applicants must complete the application form and provide documentation for:
(1) proof of USA or Canadian citizenship. (For non citizens a minimum of one year or two semesters residency in USA or Canada academic institution is required)
(2) past academic records and accomplishments (attach documentation of the past four years only)
(3) program of study
(4) annual financial need including assistance already pledged by other funds, charitable institutions or the institution of choice;
(5) other financial assistance available from family and friends
(6) community service including contributions to Zarathushti functions and organizations
(7) three reference letters
Award Criteria: Applicants will be rated on Scholastic Achievement (40%), Financial Need (40%), Extra-curricular Activities (10%) and Community Service (10%).
The Mehraban and Morvorid Kheradi Endowment Scholarship of $5000 and the 20th anniversary FEZANA Scholarship of $4000 will be awarded to post graduate students for scholastic excellence
The Khorshed Panthaky Endowment Scholarship of $3000 and The Banoobai and Maneckshaw Kapadia Endowment Scholarship of $1000 will be awarded for undergraduate studies to a student with good academic standing who demonstrates financial need.
Completed application forms should be post-marked August 1, 2010 to
DOLLY DASTOOR Ph.D, Chair, FEZANA Academic Scholarship Program,
3765, Malo, Brossard, Quebec Canada J4Y 1B4