ZFN Webinar 2 – Financing for Higher Education for Indian Students – 24 June – 9am IST
Thanks to all those who participated in the above Webinar. Special thanks to
- Farrokh Mistree, L.A. Comp Chair, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, USA, farrokh.Mistree@ou.edu
- Farrokh Rustomjee, Chief Executive, R. D. Sethna Scholarship Fund, Esplanade House, 29, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001, Tel: 022-22077044; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rdsethnascholarships.org
- Neville Shroff, The Incorporated Zoroastrian Charity Funds of Hongkong, Canton and Macao, email@example.com
- T J Ravishankar, J. N. Tata Endowment, Mulla House, 4thfloor, 51, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001. Tel:022-66657643, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- M George – Vice President, Paras Education Foundation, 4th floor, Khetan Bhavan, J. Tata Road, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020, Web: www.isloan.org Tel: 022-22831637, Email: email@example.com Mobile: 9830043381
who lucidly explained the details. All participants greatly benefited and expressed satisfaction at the takeaways from the session.
At the peak, we had 33 participants and the presentations were smooth and ran without a glitch.
For the benefit of all, here is the recording of the session :
And here is Farrokh Mistree’s presentation – ZFN_FinanceWebinar_062318