Category Archives: ZFN – Zoroastrian Faculty Network
Plan on studying in the United States? Looking for guidance on shortlisting universities?
Students are often confused when they realize the enormous choices they have when choosing a degree program in the U.S. It is virtually impossible to thoroughly research all of the 4500+ accredited higher education institutions in the United States.
Fear not! We have a great session that will guide you on factors to consider when choosing a university to study in the U.S.
Session: Shortlisting Universities and Finding the Right-Fit for Studying in the U.S.
Date: Friday, October 12, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Venue: U.S. Consulate General, C-49, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai
Please note that this session is for both prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Registration is mandatory, and the program is free for participants. Students and parents can sign-up at https://goo.gl/eaoUPA
If you have any queries, please contact Behrooz Avari at AvariBK@state.gov or call 022-26724942.
We look forward to seeing you there!
U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai
C-49, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex
Mumbai 400 051, INDIA
Thanks to all those who participated in the above Webinar. Special thanks to
- Farrokh Mistree, L.A. Comp Chair, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, USA, farrokh.Mistree@ou.edu
- Farrokh Rustomjee, Chief Executive, R. D. Sethna Scholarship Fund, Esplanade House, 29, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001, Tel: 022-22077044; Email: email@example.com Website: www.rdsethnascholarships.org
- Neville Shroff, The Incorporated Zoroastrian Charity Funds of Hongkong, Canton and Macao, firstname.lastname@example.org
- T J Ravishankar, J. N. Tata Endowment, Mulla House, 4thfloor, 51, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001. Tel:022-66657643, Email:email@example.com
- M George – Vice President, Paras Education Foundation, 4th floor, Khetan Bhavan, J. Tata Road, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020, Web: www.isloan.org Tel: 022-22831637, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 9830043381
who lucidly explained the details. All participants greatly benefited and expressed satisfaction at the takeaways from the session.
At the peak, we had 33 participants and the presentations were smooth and ran without a glitch.
For the benefit of all, here is the recording of the session :
And here is Farrokh Mistree’s presentation – ZFN_FinanceWebinar_062318
Thanks to all those who participated in the above Webinar. Special thanks to Farrokh Mistree and Janet Allen who lucidly explained the details lucidly. All participants greatly benefited and expressed satisfaction at the takeaways from the session.
For the benefit of all, here is the recording of the session
And here is the presentation – Click Here to View