IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – RUSTOMFRAMNA AGIARY
We, the Trustees of the R N Rustomframna Agiary, Dadar would like to inform all our esteemed Patrons that considering the current situation prevailing in our city on account of the Covid-19 pandemic, and in compliance with the rules laid down by the government, only Priests are permitted to enter places of worship. Hence, we have decided that whilst all the usual ceremonies connected with the Muktads will be performed in memory of the Asho Farohars, we regret to inform you that Family Members will NOT be allowed entry into the Agiary for attending any of the ceremonies.
This decision has been taken with the intent of not only complying with government directives, but also reducing the possibility of Family Members, Mobeds and our Staff contracting this dreaded virus.
We Trustees definitely understand the emotional distress that Family Members will experience, but, hope that it will be appreciated that the Agiary has to be administered in compliance with the rules laid down by the government.
Trustees assure Patrons that all ceremonies will be performed, as have been done over the years, in letter and in spirit.
1. For the First year Muktads, separate tables will be provided for all prayers. Charges for prayers will be Rs.25,000 (compared to Rs.33,000 last year).
2. For the Second year onwards, prayers will be done by 1 Mobed for 3 different Families. (3 vases of 3 different Families on one table only). Charges for these prayers will be Rs.15,000 per family.
3. If you wish to keep the Vase of your other family members, then it will be kept on the Anjuman table for 10 days and the charges for that will be Rs.1650 per Vase.
4. Considering the present situation no flowers from Family Members will be accepted. The Agiary will place and replace flowers in the Vases.
5. Chasni will not be given for this year.
6. Ashodads for Mobeds and Staff as well as sukhad batti money for the 10 days should be handed over at the time of depositing the Vases on Sunday, August 2nd 2020. Jashan ashodad for Mobeds and Parsi Staff combined @Rs.1750 per Jashan will be collected at the time of receiving the Vases on Sunday, August 2nd 2020.
Muktads will be performed by our regular Mobeds, along with the support of our existing Parsi and Non Parsi Staff. Outside personnel will not be retained this year.
We request each one of you to please understand and cooperate with us during these testing times.
With the blessing of Lord Ahura Mazda on mankind, may this pandemic end soon and we then look forward to seeing you all back in our Agiary.
Stay Safe & Stay Healthy!!!
On behalf of the Trustees of the R N Rustomframna Agiary
Nasha R. Jassawalla
Chairman & Managing Trustee