We are pleased to inform Patrons that the Sanatorium will become operational from October 01, 2020 onwards.
The facility will be completely sanitized before it makes Guests welcome.
Keeping in mind the good health of Guests and Sanatorium Staff, use of our facilities will be made available on the following conditions to be adhered to by all Guests:
1. In view of the current global pandemic, Guests wishing to use the Sanatorium should visit only if they are not suffering from symptoms associated with the Novel Corona Virus – Covid – 19.
2. Guests confirm they have visited the Sanatorium of their own volition and absolve Trustees and Staff of The WZO Trust Funds from any financial or medical responsibility or liability.
3. Guests will have to wear protective masks and maintain social distancing in all the common areas of the Sanatorium.
4. Guests will subject themselves to oximeter and infra red thermometer temperature reading every morning that will be taken by the Manager. In the event that the oxygen reading of any guest is found to be below 90 and temperature above 100.4 F, they will be asked to immediately leave the Sanatorium. A record of the oximeter and temperature readings of Guests will be maintained during their stay at the Sanatorium.
5. Till further notice, the maximum number of Guests permitted in each room will be not more than 3 (three), and maximum number of total Guests in the sanatorium will not be more than 15 (fifteen).
These Conditions and Rules have been framed keeping in mind, maintaining the good health of Guests as well as our Staff and all are advised to diligently comply with the same.
Guests wishing to use the facility from October 01, 2020 onwards may contact the Manager of the Sanatorium on either of the telephone numbers mentioned above.
Thank you for the message. May the Ahura Mazda look after us all