Category Archives: Calendar
Sunday School – Farrokh Mistree on June 14, 2020 @ 2:00PM Central / 3:00 PM Eastern (New York Time) ; 12:00 noon PST (Vancouver); 8:00 pm (London, UK); 7:00 AM (Auckland, New Zealand);
Farrokh Mistree will be teaching his second Sunday School class on Sunday, June 14 at Noon Pacific/ 2:00pm Central/ 3 pm Eastern.
The talk is titled “Zoroastrian Parenting: Fostering Independent Thought and Belief.”
It is intended for all people of all ages, parents and children alike. The class will be recorded. The slides are attached and the link is here:
Feel free to share with anyone who is interested. We will take a break the week after for Father’s Day, but you can sign up for future classes here: https://forms.gle/8bUoqoJuGCFryahc9
If you or your child are in high school and are interested in learning about applying to undergraduate programs, please write to me and we will arrange an info session.
If you are applying for graduate school, let me know. We have Zoros who have done just about every form of grad school and are willing to advise other Zs about good programs, application tricks, etc.
Rule of Law Program
Stanford Law School
ZYNG2.0 announces ‘Lockdown 2020 PUBG Night’ friendly gaming session for Zoroastrian youth on Saturday, 23rd May
Keeping this in mind, ZYNG 2.0 plans to entice and engage the parsi youth with ‘Lockdown 2020 PUBG Night’ a friendly gaming session for Zoroastrian youth on Saturday, 23rd May.
Stories from the Shahnameh : Stream Feathers of Fire this weekend in celebration of the Persian New Year…. 21 March 2020
Stream Feathers of Fire this weekend in celebration of the Persian New Year.
It is our utmost pleasure and honor to personally invite you, your families, friends and all your community members to attend our Zarathushti Congress. The NAZC 2020 organizing committee is preparing a compelling multi track program catered to age groups, 5 years and up. Our primary focus is to get our community youth and young adults involved, eventually developing them into future leaders.
- A primary track based on our Theme “Generation Z – Propelling Zarathushti Resurgence”, and a “Zarathushti way of Life” for our Youth
- Interactive and hands-on educational, cultural and professional sessions
- Attain our goal to have at least 40% Young Adult attendees under 40 years
- A visit to our one of a kind Atash Kadeh for a Grand New Year Day Jashan and Boye ceremonies followed by a sumptuous lunch
- Pre Congress celebrations including Youth & Young Adults and WZCC related events and Post Congress Cruise