Category Archives: Directories
Global Parsi Population on TheParsiDirectory is now 80,000+
Have you been counted?
Please register for Roj Converter / Reminder, Matrimonials, News updates from WZCC, Parsiana, Parsi Times, FEZANA, Parsi Institutions like Agiaries, Dharamshalas, and much more.
We are carrying banner ads and have also started a Shopping Portal – do install it and check it out today – https://goo.gl/XNDVBN
iOS users, can visit www.theparsidirectory.com and avail of most of the benefits, including registration
Now, get Roj Conversion / Reminders, Daily Prayers, News and Shop online – right from TheParsiDirectory app on your Mobile. Other new features include Matrimonials & Emergency Contact for Senior Citizens
Of course, the no. 1 Directory of Zoroastrians across the world, continues to grow – NOW with more than 80,000 live entries!!
Download the Android App today – https://goo.gl/XNDVBN
The new DPA directory will soon be ready for Print. The last one was printed in 2009. A free copy will be available to each member (family). This time we are also producing an e-copy of the complete directory which will be sent to each of you.
We plan to include advertisements from our members and others. The main idea is to give publicity to the entrepreneurs & professionals among us to enable them to reach out to other members and through them to others too. This would also support the publication cost and hopefully raise some much needed money for DPA too.
We look forward to help from each of you. Please send an Ad about the activity of your organization or even just a simple “Best Wishes” message with your name and details. We will set the matter from an email, hand written paper or Visiting card if you prefer.
Those of you who are not in Delhi anymore may like to use this space to let your Delhi friends know where you are and what you are doing now? And even add a photo??
A bonus for advertisers would be the ad .matter remaining in print for a long period as the next DPA Directory is unlikely to come out for some years.
The details about the ad. are attached . Also copied below for ease of reading .
We look forward to your wholehearted support urgently please.
Niloufer Shroff, Ava Khullar and Veera Mavalwala
DELHI PARSI ANJUMAN
ADVERTISEMENT BOOKING FORM
Please reserve advertisement space in the Telephone Directory being brought out by the DPA.
|OUTER Dimensions||Cost (Rs.)||Tick here|
|1.||Full Page||8 inch x 10.5 inch||11,000|
|2.||Half Page||8 inch x 5 inch||5,500|
|3.||Quarter Page||4 inch x 5 inch||2,750|
Your advertisement material or messages, accompanied by cheque/draft should reach us before the 20th December 2016 to enable us to print it in the directory, which has to be out very shortly.
Please confirm your interest and send a copy of the advertisement matter by return e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cheques/DDs should be made in favour of “DELHI PARSI ANJUMAN” and either be given to the Office at the Anjuman or sent to Dr (Mrs.) Niloufer Noshir Shroff, E 22/A East of Kailash, New Delhi 110048.
You may also make your payment directly to
|For Inland remittances
Through RTGS/ NEFT
|For Foreign remittances
|To Account of
Delhi Parsi Anjuman
|To Account of
Delhi Parsi Anjuman
|INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
Connaught Circus Branch
P lease call me 9810152764 for any information and to confirm your interest at the earliest.
Advertising matter/Blocks to be attached to this form and also sent by email if possible.
If your insert has a Logo/Images etc the printers prefer a Coral Draw or Pdf file.
A simple message can be as a word file or even just hand -written and we will set it for you.
Name and Address of Advertiser:
Name : ________________________________________________________
Address : ________________________________________________________
Contact Person and Designation: __________________________________________
Telephone: ____________________ E-mail: __________________________
Signature of Advertiser
DELHI PARSI ANJUMAN PAN NUMBER is AAATT0699J
Today we crossed an important milestone – more than 80,000 registrations on THE PARSI DIRECTORY! And more that 3,500 downloads on our Android App!
It takes just 2 minutes to join our ever growing family in easy steps :
- If you have an Android Phone – Click Here, download the App and register yourself
- To register online, just visit www.theparsidirectory.com and register.
Find friends and relatives, latest news updates from multiple publications, Uthamna and Salgereh updates, Date Converter and much more!
TheParsiDirectory.com has been around for over 10 years now, with more than 78,800 live registrations, making it the Largest, Free, Worldwide Listing of Parsis, Iranis, Zoroastrians across the world.
- Over the years, thousands of Zoroastrians have connected with family and friends using this medium
- Many non-Zoroastrians have found long lost Zoroastrian relatives and friends, by requesting information from this valuable resource
- innumerable Businesses have been discovered and valuable trade and commerce has been generated online. You may find Tour Operators, Caterers, Accountants, Lawyers, Film Makers, etc. etc.
TheParsiInstitutions.com incorporates Institutions like Agiaries, Associations, Baugs for Wedding and Navjotes, Dharamshalas, Sanatoriums, etc., across the world.
Both these extremely valuable resources are now available on your mobile phone as an Android App – just follow this link (https://goo.gl/XNDVBN) to download it from the Play Store. Once you have installed the app and registered yourself you will have the full power of connecting with any of the 78,000+ registered users based on name, location, profession or any combination of these. You will also have access to more than 750 Parsi Institutions from across the world.
Besides, you now also have the option to subscribe to Daily Roj, Salgarehs, Uthamna and Z-News from all over the world.
Make new connections, revive old ones – HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
TheParsiInstitutions.com is the largest repository of Parsi / Irani Institutions worldwide.
What you can find in this website!
Agiaries, Aramgah, Atash Behrams, Anjumans, Associations, Clubs / Gymkhanas, Colleges, Infirmaries, Cultural Societies, Daremeher, Dharamshalas / Sanatoria, Dokhma, Foundations, Funds, Hospitals / Dispensaries, Hostels, Libraries, Museums, Orphanges, Press, Public Halls / Baugs, Religious Societies, Schools, Sport / Recreation
Your suggestions always welcome.
TheParsiFamily.com is the largest online Parsi / Irani Family Tree worldwide.
Please add yourself and your family members to the tree. Visit it often, and tell other Zoroastrians, Parsis and Iranis about it.
A unique initiative to keep The Parsi Family together, worldwide. The vision is to connect each and every Zoroastrian through a single, online family tree. Besides the most powerful concept of a common family tree, the site also offers the following features and benefits :
- Each association / federation can put up their events online
- Individuals can put up their businesses / Professional prowess / Jobs requirement / availability online in the Classifieds Section. You may also post your business or profession on the Yellow Pages
- Matrimonial matches can be easily made
- All Parsi Publications which are freely available online can be put up on a common platform, encouraging a high level of readership. Currently FEZANA Bulletin and Parsi Times are uploaded, and many more will be added shortly.
- The entire site is multi-lingual – you can post comments in English as well as Gujarati, which makes it easy for our brethren in all areas.
- FREE SMS service for Uthamna all over India – Just give a missed call to 022-61816369 – currently we send more than 4,500 SMSs per day.
- FREE Android /iPhone App for Zoroastrian news across the world – More than 2,500 downloads already! Just look for Commutree at the Play Store. Once you have installed the app, select your Community as Parsi, from the settings
Your comments and suggestions are welcome.