Join us for a very special evening filled with fun and interactions with “Mrs India She is India” Winners at an Interactive Workshop for Women Organized by ‘WE’ – Women Entrepreneurs’ Wing of WZCC.
Here’s your chance to learn how to make it big in the world of Business, Fashion and Glamour and yet be a Socially Responsible Citizen.
Spend time with Delnaz & Neha and get to know them and their views on Independent Women.
Limited seats available for this event so call right now to register!
Date: Saturday 15th September, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Venue: YWCA, 18 Madam Cama Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
Participation fee inclusive of tea and snacks is :
Rs. 350 /- for WZCC/WE Members and Rs. 400 /- for Non-Members
RSVP: Ms. Zarine Khan firstname.lastname@example.org 022-23532522 / 96191 65444
Ms. Homai Mehta email@example.com 98208 26367
Ms. Behroze Daruwalla firstname.lastname@example.org 96192 01951
The World Zoroastrian Youth Congress in Auckland New Zealand Dec 2015
The fee for each candidate is NZD $ 1400 for 3 days including stay and meals.
How many Zoroastrian families can afford to send their children even one let alone several for this congress?
So is this congress only for the rich youth? Cannot the cost of this congress be subsidised by the various Zoroastrian associations ?
Or kept rates for participating lower ?
I have tried to talk sense to the organising committee and have not had a positive response.
On behalf of a lot of Zoroastrian people in New Zealand Australia and all over the world I have been requested to post my communication with the organising committee dated 5th and 6th May which is still awaiting a response.
Am posting this communication with the hope that some sort of solution can be found to allow Zoroastrian Youth world wide especially those who cannot afford this high fee to be able to attend this even in large numbers and help propagate friendship amongst our youth.
This in turn if done regularly go a long way in increasing our dwindling numbers .
Neville Choksi <email@example.com>
Federation Of Zoroastrian Associations Of North America
FEZANA 6WZYC2015 Subsidy Committee
Fezana SUBSIDY for Young Zarathushtis to attend
6th World Zoroastrian Youth Congress 2015
- US$ 20,000 have been approved by FEZANA to provide subsidies to 40 (Forty) Zarathushti youth from USA & Canada to attend the 6th World Zoroastrian Youth Congress (6WZYC2015) in Auckland, New Zealand in December 2015.
- FEZANA will provide a subsidy of $500 per person.
- Member associations are encouraged to match or exceed the FEZANA subsidy of $500 per person.
- Composition of FEZANA 6WZYC2015 Subsidy Committee (Committee):
- Chair: Saghar Javanshir – FEZANA Secretary
- Representatives from Member Associations: Mahrukh Motafram (ZSWS), Sherazade Mehta (ZANT), Tashan Mistree-Byramji (ZAPANJ) and Zain Mavalvalla (ZSBC).
Recipients of this SUBSIDY must be:
a.) Individuals practicing the Zarathushti faith
b.) Citizens, legal residents holding status in USA or Canada
c.) Young Zarathushtis between the ages of 15 to 35 years*.
d.) Have already registered to attend the 6WZYC in Auckland, New Zealand.
Criteria For Judging
- Meet the Eligibility Criteria as above.
- Essay – Applicants can write their essays on one of the following 5 topics in less than 500 words.
Please note: THIS IS NOT A CONTEST.
- What inspires today’s youth to see no personal boundaries-breaking barriers to achieve their full potential?
- Symbolism in Zoroastrianism
- How do today’s youth inculcate a sense of pride about being a Zoroastrian?
- Zoroastrianism and the Green Initiative
- Participation at local Association events and religious education classes.
- Participation in ZYNA and/or other youth organizations; or in interfaith and community service activities.
- Attendance at NA Zarathushti &/or World Youth/ Adult Congresses in the past.
- FEZANA member associations are requested to appoint a point person for contact and put out a call to all their individual members and request completed applications (including essays) of those who have registered for the 6WZYC2015 to be submitted to the Committee.
- Youth planning to attend 6WZYC must submit application (including essay) and proof of registration to the Committee (May 10, 2015).
- The Committee will review, evaluate and prepare a list of recommended awardees and forward it to FEZANA President (June 7, 2015).
- Winners to be announced by FEZANA President (June 10, 2015).
- The application will contain a sign off statement that the applicant is a Zarathushti between 15 and 35 years of age; and will return the subsidy amount to FEZANA in case of failure to attend the 6WZYC for any reason.
Application form will be available on the FEZANA website (as of March 25) or by email from the members of the Subsidy Committee.
The application form with proof of registration to the 6WZYC2015 along with all attachments (including essay), must be submitted by May 10, 2015 to:
FEZANA – Subsidy Committee
Email: sherazadem ( @ ) yahoo.com
EMAIL: sjbehroozi ( @ _)verizon.net
The early bird registration for the
2015 6th World Zoroastrian Youth Congress, New Zealand (Dec 28 2015 – 2 Jan 2, 2016)
Closes on April 12, 2015.
Registration is available to our youth between the ages of 15-35 (No exceptions)
Over 100-seats are already taken to-date.
In order to avail of the Early bird rate,
you must submit your completed
online registration form + pay the registration fees by 12 April 2015.
To register or for more information,
please visit: http://www.6wzyc.co.nz
Check out snippets of what delegates will be in-store for:
Thank you for being a part of this monumental global event
to promote youth leadership among our future generation.
Blessings with love, light, appreciation and gratitude from
North American and World Zoroastrian Youth Congresses.
Westminster, California, USA