To All Zoroastrian Scholars:
Spenta University, the world leader in Zoroastrian Education and Research, is progressing as ever, and hence it requires additional Professors to teach Zoroastrian History, Philosophy, Literature, Language, and Culture through online teaching system.
You must possess a minimum of Masters Degree or hold a religious title (Hirbad, Mobedyar, Dastur, Mobed) or have done an extensive research work in Zoroastrian Religion. You must be willing to learn online teaching methods and adhere to Spenta’s high teaching standards.
If you are interested, please feel free to apply by sending us your resume with subjects that you are able to teach: To email@example.com.
For more information about Spenta University and its courses, please visit our website: www.spenta.edu.
Call for Applications: Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship Program
The Council on Foreign Relations is seeking applications for the 2011-2012 Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship Program.
Made possible by a generous grant from the Stanton Foundation, the program seeks to stimulate the development of the next generation of thought leaders in nuclear security by offering younger scholars studying nuclear security issues the opportunity to spend twelve months at CFR offices in New York or Washington, DC, conducting policy-relevant research. Candidates must be junior (non-tenured) faculty, post-doctoral fellows, or pre-doctoral candidates from any discipline who are working on a nuclear security related issue. For more information, visit www.cfr.org/thinktank/fellowships/StantonFellowship.html.
The application deadline is December 15, 2010. If you are interested or would like to suggest candidates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.434.9489.
Council on Foreign Relations •
58 East 68th St •
NY 10065 5953
Courtesy : Behram Pastakia
VACANCY FOR POST OF SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
The Zoroastrian Co-oper-ative Bank Ltd. a Scheduled Co-operative Bank invites applications for the post of Senior Vice President for Gujarat Region. Candidate will be based in Surat and handle entire existing operations and develop overall business in Gujarat. He will be reporting directly to M.D. at Corporate Office in Mumbai. Compensation will be based on experience, qualifications and suitability of the Candidate. Age limit 50 years. Computer proficiency required. Candidates may apply giving full details within 10 days time to: The Managing Director,The Zoroastrian Co-operative Bank Ltd. 5th floor, Nirlon House, Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 030. It can be also sent by email to: email@example.com
||Above 7+ Years
Candidates Should possess 8-9 years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience in the analysis, design, implementation, and support of large complex applications.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint 2007/MOSS–both application and infrastructure components–at a Lead Architect level.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2007 installation, configuration and maintenance. Read more
Capgemini Recruitment drive in Mumbai and Blg on Sat 8 July.
- EMC Storage – Mum/Blg 3-8 years
- HP Unix Admin – Mum/Blg 3+ years
- AIX HACMP Admin – Mum/Blg 3+ years
- SCCM – Mum 3+ years
- Sharepoint – Mum 3+ years
- Business Analysts – Mum 3+ years
- Change Mng – Mum 5 to 8 years
- HP OV – Mum 3+ years
- Project Mng – SMG – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Exchange/Blackberry – Mum 5 to 8 years
- HP Dataprotector – Mumbai 3+ yrs
- Oracle DBA – Mum 5 to 8 years
- SQL DBA – Mum 3 to 8 years
- WMware windows – Mum 5 to 8 years
- AV – Symamtec- Mum 3+ years
- Citrix Admin – Mum 3+ years
- Control M – Mum 3 to 8 years
- Exchange/Enterprise Vault – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Exchange / OCS – Mum 5 to 8 years
- DB2 DBA – Mum 3 to 8 years
- IIS Admin Mum 5 to 8 years
- Incident Mng – Mum 3 years
- Legoto Networker – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Linux Admin – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Packaging – Mum 5 to 8 years
- SAP basis – Mum 3 to 8 years
- Solaris Admin Mum 5 to 8 years
- UDB DB2 DBA – Mum 3 years
- Configuration Manager- Mum 5 to 8 years
- HP OV – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Transition Manager – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Mainframe Scheduler – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Netcool ITNM – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Network Data – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Network voice – Mum 5 to 8 years
- Exchange 2007 – Kolkata 5 to 8 years
- HP storage – Blg 5 to 8 years
- SAN storage – Blg 5 to 8 years
- TSM – Blg 5 to 8 years
- UAM/IAM – Blg 5 to 8 years
- VMware/Linux Blg 3 yrs
- Capacity Manager – Blg 9years +
- Netcool Omnibus – Blg 5 to 8 + yrs
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and SPECIFY THE JOB OPENING MOST SUITBALE FOR YOUR SKILL SETS.
Probationary Officer Recruitment is an initiative by ICICI Bank to attract bright graduate students to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and skills to partially fulfill the need for trained bankers.
The selected Probationary Officers will be enrolled for MBA in Banking and Finance (UGC recognized degree awarded by Manipal University). (Please click on the FAQ link given below for more information on the course).
Those selected will undergo 1 year intensive training as follows:
- Semester I – General Managerial and Behavioral Skill
- Semester II – Specialisation – As per Bank requirements & Internship (In the area of specialization)
*** Specialization based on Bank’s requirements and decision.
The Training will commence in 2 batches (November 2010 and February 2011) at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA), Bangalore. During the classroom training and internship (total of twelve months), a stipend will be given to the Probationary Officers to meet out of pocket expenses. On successful completion of the programme they will be absorbed as an Assistant Managers in the Bank at a gross salary of more than Rs. 3.5 Lakhs per annum.
Interested ICICI Bank employees fulfilling the eligibility criteria can also apply for the Programme.
Employees can also inform friends, neighbours and ex-colleagues interested in this opportunity.